- Include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate crew leaders
- Oversee contracted professionals
- Communicate with design coordinator
- Maintain records to ensure flow and budget of project sites
- Meet with crew leaders to assign projects and address any problems or issues
- Meet with design coordinator to address any problems or issues and go over the day’s tasks
- Morning correspondence
- Touch base with crew leaders, design coordinator, and admin assistant
End of Day
- Meet at shop
- Go over the day with team
- Go over the next day’s tasks and make notes, complete calls, and send emails
- To succeed in this role you must have a great attitude, character, integrity, awesome work ethic, and be loyal, trustworthy, and a nonsmoker.
- At least 5 years of experience as a foreman and/or construction project manager specifically focused in all aspects of hardscaping construction.
- The ability to read and scale blueprints.
- The ability to successfully manage and lead a crew of 3-5 or more on projects.
- Knowledge of how to install low voltage lighting.
- Experience installing pavers and retaining walls correctly and willingness to teach others.
- Experience with masonry and natural stone.
- The ability to manage timelines and budgets.
- Work in small teams to install & maintain some of the most beautiful high-end residential properties in our community.
- Earn rewards and incentives for meeting production goals.
- Great Pay and Insurance, salary is extremely competitive and we are willing to compensate for top talent!
- Top notch bonuses and incentive programs.