Do you have the skills to be a project manager? Master’s Landscape Design is a great place to start your new career!
Master’s Landscape Design, a high end residential design/build landscaping company is now hiring for a Project Manager responsible for organizing all aspects of landscape projects, surveying them until completion. They oversee all crew leaders and other professionals working on each project. They must efficiently guide and ensure said projects stay on time and budget.
- Include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate crew leaders
- Oversee contracted professionals
- Communicate with design coordinator
- Maintain records to ensure flow and budget of project sites
- Meet with crew leaders to assign projects and address any problems or issues
- Meet with design coordinator to address any problems or issues and go over the day’s tasks
- Morning correspondence
- Touch base with crew leaders, design coordinator, and admin assistant
End of Day
- Meet at shop
- Go over the day with team
- Go over the next day’s tasks and make notes, complete calls, and send emails
- To succeed in this role you must have a great attitude, character, integrity, awesome work ethic, and be loyal, trustworthy, and a nonsmoker.
- At least 5 years of experience as a foreman and/or construction project manager specifically focused in all aspects of hardscaping construction.
- The ability to read and scale blueprints.
- The ability to successfully manage and lead a crew of 3-5 or more on projects.
- Knowledge of how to install low voltage lighting.
- Experience installing pavers and retaining walls correctly and willingness to teach others.
- Experience with masonry and natural stone.
- The ability to manage timelines and budgets.
- Work in small teams to install & maintain some of the most beautiful high-end residential properties in our community.
- Earn rewards and incentives for meeting production goals.
- Great Pay and Insurance, salary is extremely competitive and we are willing to compensate for top talent!
- Top notch bonuses and incentive programs.